Sunday, November 16, 2008

Elena, she died for my sins

Now I am not positive this is the same young 450# sow delivered to my work place a week and a half ago, but I think it is.
She lived a very ideal life, from a pigs point of view I imagine. 
She was raised in Port Orchard WA. on 40 heavily wooded acres, foraging all day long, with many naps from what I understand.
Myself and the rest of the chef corp at Culinary Communion love pig, we respect them and their lives, how very short they may be. We are a snout to tail kitchen, and everyday we sing the pigs praises. Stay tuned

3 comments:

Sweetest Petula said...

who's teaching the Vegetarian Thanksgiving class?

Chef Tom Black said...

while yours truly of course. All the classes I will post here are the ones I will be teaching.

always sunny said...

welcome to blog world mr. black!
we will be come great friends, i just know it.